Five days to my first IFS World Conference in Gothenburg. As the conference theme “Innovation” suggests, we will be discussing all that is fresh and innovative. We’ll showcase the latest industry trends to help you benefit swiftly from the cutting-edge technology innovations to enhance operational efficiency and increase ROI.
If you are joining us this year, I have five highlights that I’m looking forward to:
1. Chat to experts and early adopters in your industry
A mix of customers, partners, analysts, media, IFS employees and IFS executives will be there to give you the latest insights into the most agile ERP software on the market, IFS Applications 8.
A dedicated “Meet the Experts Area” will contain stations manned by experts covering our core focus areas of Service & Asset, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Projects as well as key back-office functionality such as HR and Financials.
In speaker sessions, members of our early adopter program will share their experiences with IFS Applications 8 program and how their feedback played a significant role in developing the final product.
You’ll also get the chance to hear the latest news first-hand from our industry partners like Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and many others. They’ll be joining us in the speaker sessions and the exhibition hall.
2. Get hands on with IFS Touch Apps and mobile solutions
One of the hottest topics in business today is mobility. We’ll be showcasing new IFS Touch Apps and IFS mobile solutions that are designed to help you quickly and easily extend the benefits of mobility across your business. You’ll be able to get hands-on with IFS mobile solutions in our Mobility Demo Areas and talk to IFS experts about a path for mobilization that’s the right fit for you and the challenges you face in your market.
3. Networking and Entertainment
To make sure you have a good mix of networking as well as useful we have prepared several networking opportunities. Delegates arriving on Sunday will be able to enjoy a welcome reception and sightseeing tour around Gothenburg.
4. Training day (optional)
By popular demand, we’re offering a full-day training program on Wednesday featuring practical sessions that will teach you how to get even more from your investment in IFS Applications. It also gives you a chance to get hands-on with IFS Applications 8.
5. Sharing insights and ideas
Conferences of this nature are more rewarding when delegates can share their ideas and insights. We’ve set up a few tools as catalysts for sharing and networking:
- Wall of Ideas: Your opportunity to demonstrate your innovative thinking. Tell us how IFS can improve your daily business and we will display it on the wall. You can start right away by posting your ideas online here.
- LinkedIn Group: To network with peers and the IFS team you met at the conference we recommend you join our new LinkedIn group. Experts from across the industry connecting to offer transformative business value. Click here to join the group.
- Twitter: Delegates and the IFS team will be tweeting out insights from the conference using the hashtag #IFSWoCo2012. We encourage you to join the conversation.
— IFS (@IFSworld) October 8, 2012
I look forward to seeing you at #IFSWoCo2012. We’ll be painting Gothenburg purple, if only for a few days.