If you would like to be part of this three-day event, and if you’re an IFS customer, and if you can get yourself to Orlando, we have a complimentary entry pass for you. Three passes, in fact, that we would like to give to three IFS customers.
There are compelling reasons why you should be at this ARC Industry Forum in Orlando, including:
- Learn about new technologies, new practices, and emerging standards
- See the latest product releases from leading suppliers
- Hear how others are solving some of your most challenging problems
- Discuss your issues and ideas with peers, suppliers, and ARC Analysts
- Network with colleagues and develop valuable relationships with peer and supplier executives
- Expand your knowledge by attending sessions from many exciting programs
- Discover new ways to break down cultural, organizational, and contractual barriers
- Collaborate with peers on shared problems like limited capital, aging workforce, etc
- Impress your boss and colleagues with new fresh ideas to improve performance
- Inject your requirements into supplier product roadmaps
And, you will benefit from direct access to IFS leaders and subject-matter experts where you can engage and discuss your thoughts, wishes and ideas regarding your specific business needs.
Download the event brochure (PDF) for full details about ARC Industry Forum Orlando 2015.
How to Get Your Complimentary Pass
If you’re an IFS customer, it’s very simple:
- Follow us on Twitter @IFSWorld.
- Between Monday January 26 and Friday January 30, 2015, re-tweet our “Be at ARC Orlando!” message posted on our primary Twitter account @IFSWorld. Or, click the retweet button in the tweet embedded here:
— IFS (@IFSworld) January 26, 2015
We will pick three names from the virtual hat containing the names of customers who are following us on Twitter and notify the three lucky customers in public tweets via @IFSWorld on Monday February 2, 2015.
We look forward to welcoming you in sunny Orlando!
- The promotion runs from 8.30am GMT on Monday January 26, 2015, and ends at 11:59pm US Eastern Standard Time on Friday January 30, 2015.
- Each complimentary pass enables one individual IFS customer to access the ARC event on the same terms and conditions as attendees paying the full $2,495.00 cost for their passes.
- There is no alternative to the complimentary ARC Industry Forum pass, monetary or otherwise.
- You are responsible for any costs such as travel and accommodation.
- This is not a sweepstake or organized contest, and is invalid where prohibited by law.
- This is a promotion by IFS and nothing to do with ARC Advisory Group, organizers of the ARC Industry Forum.