As many in the global IFS community prepare for the IFS World Conference 2015 in Boston next week, we’re also getting ready to help conference-goers and our online communities navigate the social web during next week that I hope will enable you to get the content you need, find the conversations that matter to you, and help you make the connections you can build on.
Here are the social media channels and other links that will keep you up to date and connected to all things IFS during the conference from now through May 8 (at least).
For following and connecting with conversations about and surrounding the conference, use the hashtag #IFSWoCo15.
- Use #IFSWoCo15 whenever you post about the IFS World Conference 2015 on Twitter, Vine, Periscope, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest so that your message stays connected to the broader conversations. Indeed, wherever you post about the conference on the social web, use the hashtag!
- Use the #Applications9 hashtag whenever you post about IFS Applications 9 which will be announced during the conference.
To get conference news, highlights and updates, follow @IFSWorld, our primary Twitter handle where we’ll be live-tweeting during the event to report on keynotes, sessions, breakouts and more in 140 characters or less.
- See what’s being said on other Twitter handles about the IFS World Conference 2015 – follow IFS on Twitter, a list of IFS Twitter handles from across the IFS world.
The IFS Blog
The IFS Blog is your source for more detailed or focused narrative about the news, announcements, highlights, people and more of the IFS World Conference 2015 where we will be live blogging for much of the event.
Expect to see informative and insightful commentary from the blogging team.
There are three easy ways to get the content as it’s published:
- Visit the blog directly for tagged content: http://blog.ifsworld.com/tag/ifswoco15/
- Sign up to get content emailed to you as it’s published – use the ‘Subscribe by Email’ form at top right of this page on the blog.
- Subscribe to the conference tag RSS feed http://blog.ifsworld.com/tag/ifswoco15/feed for automatic delivery of content to you as it’s published. (For tips on how to read content via RSS feeds, check the How to Subscribe guide.)
You can also find us on…
And don’t forget – if you’re at the IFS World Conference 2015, get the IFS WoCo 2015 Mobile App to connect with everything at the event itself in Boston. Free download.