Imagine an enterprise application that combines ERP and CRM in a single package. No more using CRM as a separate application in a separate database with a non-consistent user experience. Instead, you’d have an ERP system with CRM functionality, and one less separate application to learn and maintain.
With IFS Applications 9 and embedded CRM, you get clear visibility into the CRM process from your back-office ERP solution – and vice versa.
It gives you:
- The structure and control of ERP together with a dynamic and extensible data model of CRM
- Access to all current and future framework features of IFS Applications
Here’s what you can expect, out of the box:
- Single user interface – no need to log into your ERP and CRM systems separately to find the information you need to make the right decisions
- The right information in real-time – in IFS Applications 9 CRM there is no need to integrate and synchronize data
- Seamless workflow – manage your leads, prospects, opportunities, quotations, orders and more on one common process/client enabling a transparent Quote-to-Cash process.
- Customer lifecycle management – it’s never been easier with all customer info at your fingertips for any sales oriented role within the company
- Dynamic and extendable data model – use the new IFS Configuration & Extensibility component to extend the data model adding new fields , data sets or business rules
- Access to other framework features – with CRM being a part of IFS Applications all current and future capabilities such as IFS Lobby, IFS BI, IFS Touch Apps, IFS Streams and much more are also available for CRM
- IFS Product and Services Partners can more easily engage in projects in CRM, opening up a new world of opportunities
With embedded CRM, you get the best of both worlds in IFS Applications 9 that let you make not more decisions but the right decisions.