IFS Radio Network podcast: how airlines can use technology to increase profits and efficiency.
The commercial aviation industry is more competitive and complex than it has ever been. Technology has brought a variety of new challenges to airlines. For example, rising customer demand, more complex aircraft programs and skill shortages.
To rise above the competition, airlines must reinvent themselves into digitally-transformed, data-informed and asset-focused organizations. They must find new and sustainable ways to increase their efficiency and profits by knowing which technologies to invest in and how to leverage them properly.
Industry expert advice on how to maximize the benefits of technology
In a new IFS Radio Network podcast, Mark Dzielinski of IFS’s Global Strategic and Marketing Communications team interviews IFS’s commercial aviation industry expert and Global Industry Director, Graham Grose, on how airlines can use technology to increase profits and efficiency.
Questions answered in the podcast include:
- What challenges are standing in the way of profitability?
- How does digital technology help increase profits and efficiency?
- For companies who have leveraged technology to increase profits and efficiency, what investments did they make and how did they benefit?
- What solutions should airlines be using to improve their operations and customer experience?
- Why is it important to seek third-party, expert advice?
Do you have questions or comments for our commercial aviation industry expert?
We’d love to hear them so please leave us a message below.